Monday, April 16, 2012

Superhero





This past weekend was kinda Superhero themed. I started off the weekend watching Holy Musical B@tman    performed by Starkid on youtube (SUPER recommended!! the puns and music are wonderful). Then on Sunday I went out shopping with my family and wore my Transformers shirt. While shopping I picked up basics like solid tee shirts and jeans, which are so essential to closets they might as well be superheros. I don't think he is officially a superhero per say, but my brother did pick out a Harry Potter chocolate frog and in my head anything Harry Potter is super. Hope everyone has a super(hero) day!. 

P.S If your short (I'm about 5'3'') and need jeans I would go to Levi's or Gap. 

Transformers shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Nine West
Ring: Kohls 
Chocolate Frog: Le gourmet chef

No comments:

Post a Comment