Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the Fourth Be With You

Hi! 
Today is May the Fourth Be With You, or Star Wars Day. I am super excited and wanted to not only post today's outfit, but also do a few book reviews to add in some extra nerdy-ness, hope you like it. (And if you want to keep up with other books I'm reading I post my favorite quotes on my Tumblr)
l


 Top: H&M Skirt: ASOS 


The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson: I had heard a lot of the hype going around about this book and decided to actually read it. Despite it being a mystery and much darker than anything I've read recently it was really captivating and I am going to continue the series.
The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman: This book surprised me. I saw it in Barnes and Noble and thought it would be a cute, silly book, but it turned out to be much more serious and thought provoking as well as being humorous  Following the lives of reporters of an english newspaper in Rome was a lighter read than dragon but still very good. 
Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible: I thought I'd add this one in just for a little more fashion. I'm not finished with it (hence the sock monkey bookmark) but it's become my bedtime story recently and it is definitely cool, and kind of nerdy, to brush up on fashion history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment