Friday, November 22, 2013

Comfy and Cozy






Hello! Earlier in the year I realized that I really needed a coat that could last me a couple of years, and keep me warm throughout winter while still being stylish. I ended up with this Burton coat because I couldn't think of anything that could possibly be warmer than a coat from a ski/snowboarding company. Athletic wear has come a long way since it's origins. Burton has some really great, sleek designs that avoid making me look like a marshmallow all winter. Some added pluses are this particular coat has so many pockets, which are handy when I'm not in the mood to carry a purse or it's just more practical not to bring one. The coat is also made up of recycled Mountain Dew bottles. This is a coat I can definitely love for awhile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment