Monday, December 16, 2013

Ugly Sweater Weather

Christmas Wish List



Zara top / Sweater / London Rebel low-heel boots / Silvertone jewelry / ASOS ring / Aviator glasses / Oxford Library -- Book Lovers' Scented Soy Candle -- His Dark...

Hello! I wanted to share some of the ugly sweaters and other bits-and-bobs I'm hoping to get this Christmas. I'm so close to being done with finals and going back home I can almost feel my own queen sized bed.

Eye Lash T-shirt: Having long full eyelashes is really fun and I love to play them up whenever I do my makeup. This shirt feels like a nice ode to my lashes.

Flower Sweater: I spotted this sweater at Zara and it definitely appeals to my girly side.

Oxford Library scented Candle: I found candles at this Etsy shop and I want them so bad! How nice is it that I become obsessed with candles when I can't have them. At least when I come home I can smell some awesome nerd smells.

Antler Ring: I saw this ring and immediately thought Baratheons in Game of Thrones -- so naturally I wanted it.

Toy Solider Sweater: Too Cute!

Fair Isle Sweater: Also a super cute Christmas themed sweater.

Chelsea Boots: It's kinda late to hop on this trend's bandwagon but I've learned the easier it is to put on a shoe the more useful it is in college.

Sunglasses: These guys have been buried in my clothing wish list for ages and I just rediscovered them. Don't know why I ignored them for so long.

Pocket Watch: Basically, one day I thought it'd be cool to have a pocket watch. That's pretty much it. I guess we'll see how far that idea goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment