Sunday, August 16, 2015

Yesterday (but actually last Thursday)


Things have been quite stressful recently, but I was able to have a night out with a bunch of my friends last week. It was a really good time and a nice pick me up. As I was getting ready this kind of Beatles fan girl look started emerging so I just went with it. The best part has to be that this dress is super comfortable. Party dresses in soft jersey-like fabric are life savers.

I only have two weeks left of summer and then I'll back at school. A bit weird to think about (it all seems so fast) but I'm excited and ready to spend more time in NYC and see my friends again. 

Here's some quick shots from the night. My camera is acting up a bit (I should be switching to a new one soon - any recommendations?) so I hope iPhone photos aren't too bad. 

Have some fun this week,
xx Jasmine 

Dressed in: H&M dress, L'oreal Colour Riche lipstick in British Red, very very old shoes (similar)






No comments:

Post a Comment