Monday, December 21, 2015

The Awakening


I finally saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens this past Sunday. I would have loved to have gone to the midnight showing, but it was a must we went as a unit so it turned out to be a family affair on Sunday morning instead. 
I've touched on it before, but my family seriously bonds through movies. Frequently I'll find myself reminded of a movie, but have no actual knowledge of the plot or title because I watched it at such a young age. My parents definitely didn't skip out on the Star Wars education either. I loved watching all the VHS tapes of the original trilogy. It's a bit mind blowing to think the films started when they were toddlers and now they're watching it with their now grown children. Whatever happens in the series and people opinion of it, that alone is awesome. 
I've been loving this J. Crew jacket all season and it works well as a second jacket when it's cold. It also is soft enough to just wear as a shirt. Just tie on a scarf or some unique pins or patches and you're all set. 

May the force be with you, 
xx Jasmine 

Dressed in: J. Crew Jacket (similar), H&M shirt, Brandy Melville jeans (similar, Asos has tons), Asos boots





No comments:

Post a Comment