Sunday, July 22, 2012

Today I . . .

Went to the beach! My good friend Amanda actually got me out of the house and brought me to the beach. So, since my life has been extra boring, as a result giving me little to blog about, I thought I'd share what I wore and brought.

 Black Tank: H&M Denim Shorts: Forever 21 Crochet Tank: Forever 21 Pink Denim Shorts: Target Bikini: Victoria's Secret 
Marie Claire and Nylon, Neutrogena Sunscreen, Under Armour hair ties, Conair bobby pins, Conair shower comb, Nexus gel, Mizani leave in conditioner, Dove deodorant, Neutrogena lip gloss, Revlon cream eye shadows, Rimmel London The Max waterproof mascara, ipod, old nave flip flops, Jessica Simpson Sandals. (Below) O'Neill bag 

                                            It was nice to get out of the house for awhile =)



                                                              Tumblr Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment