Thursday, August 2, 2012

Some Love









f
Tank- H&M Shorts- Forever 21 Bag- Fox Shoes- Simply Vera by Vera Wang Rings- part of H&M set also seen here Earrings- Forever 21 

 When I originally put this outfit together I didn't think it would  look so harsh/tough, but I just decided to go with it and blindly embrace the new look. I wore this to one of my friends graduation party. A lot of my friends have graduated this past June and it's really odd to think about them being away, and not routinely seeing them everyday. For this reason I'm a bit focused on spreading some love rather than focus on the worst (which tends to happen far too much during every other season besides Summer). So to the lead singer, the union jack, and friends that have survived high school - we love (Fancy) you.

No comments:

Post a Comment