Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Wishlist

Spring Wishlist



Hi low dress / Blue top / Lonely Ivory Leavers Lace Bralet / Charlotte Olympia transparent handbag / Round frame sunglasses / Charlotte Olympia - Pisces - Cosmic collection, $760


It is finally getting a bit warmer where I live and I've been contemplating what I want to add to my wardrobe, especially since I'm going to have to buy a lot for college next year since, having been in a uniform for two years. This season I want to get away from more of the tough pieces and turn towards more girly items such as lace bralets and floral prints. My closet has also been lacking in easy dresses and shoes that have not been completely ruined by wearing them to school everyday. As far as trends that have been frequently mentioned lately, I am definitely going for comic book prints, cute box clutches, and round sunglasses. I hope everyone is looking forward to spring time.

PS- I feel like I need a clever name for all these wishlists, anyone have any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment