Sunday, March 1, 2015

Star Spangled


I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm in Rome! It's weird to think this is my second time here when some people never get to explore the Eternal City at all. After getting settled and having some obligatory gelato and rice balls, we went back to the Spanish Steps. Last time I was here it was an incredibly beautiful morning, but the fountain was shut down for restoration. Compared to the other fountains around Rome, it's very small and not as magnificent, but I love the area around the steps. It's an easy place to relax, shop, eat, and generally enjoy the day. 
As for my outfit, I wanted to do something fun and easy. Sometimes I think I forget that I should be having fun with outfits which is so bad because fashion is something I throughly enjoy but never want to take too seriously. So this outfit is just a friendly reminder to have fun and a step towards exploring some combinations I'd normally stray away from. 

Have Fun!! 
xx Jasmine 

Dressed In: Target Men's sweater, Gap jeans, Asos boots, Urban Outfitters sunglasses 




No comments:

Post a Comment