Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Because Sneakers are a Thing





For my last big outing in Italy I went to Assisi. It's a small town up on a hill about two hours outside of Rome. It was a quiet, picturesque village that seemed like it belonged on one of those perfect places to live lists. The town also has medieval history all around which was super cool (check out the authentic weaponry at the end of this post).  The hills were pretty killer to walk up, but it was worth it for the view. 
Despite a fair try, my feet were killing me from all of the walking in my other shoes for my own outing and for an art class. So, I had my mom send me over my sneakers (slightly ridiculous but worth it) and threw them on for this trip. I wasn't quite sure how to style them, but I eventually decided on contrasting more formal with informal. I think I might do some more experimenting with outfits centered around sneakers. Any ideas? 

Dressed in: Gap button up, Levi jeans, Under Armour sneakers, Zara bag, Etsy Necklace









No comments:

Post a Comment