Friday, February 26, 2016

A Day In Dublin


I thought of this outfit the instant I got this sweater for Christmas. Bright red and leopard print are both quite bold, but work really well together without being garish. It was too pretty to pass up so I braved the cold to wear it one of the days I was in Dublin, Ireland.


Dressed in: Eileen Fisher turtleneck (similar), TopShop skirt (similar), J. Crew tights, Be&D sneakers 

 Wall + Keogh has to be one of my favorite places I visited in Dublin. They had a great variety of brews to browse and I ended up with some dried mint and their Keemun blend. I had not heard of it before but it smells divine and a little smoky. With a quick Google search I saw that it's a light, Chinese black tea. I tried a mug of their Earl Grey later in the trip at Books Upstairs, and it was incredible. You can really taste the hints of orange.
Lunch was a cute affair as well with a simple tuna sandwich at Nelly’s. It was quite a homey, quiet place to relax - very cute and simple.





Sticking to a pretty jammed packed schedule, after a trip to Kilmainham Gaol my roommate and I explored Dublin Castle a little bit and took outfit pictures. I absolutely love any sort of park or green and this was wonderful to see even with the chill. More Dublin photos to come soon.

Go explore,
x Jasmine




No comments:

Post a Comment