Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring Wish List 2016

Spring Wish List





We've had maybe two kind of warm days so far, but that hasn't stopped me from lusting after so many spring looks. I can't wait for the days where I don't need a coat to survive outside. While we're waiting, you can take  a look below for all the things I want in my spring wardrobe.  

Boyfriend Tees




I stole some of my brother's old shirts and I've been wearing them all the time. I think I'm a little bit obsessed. They're so soft, and loose fitting and now I want those qualities in all my tees. 


90s Sandals



This is one 90s trend I can get behind. I struggle to find sandals that aren't flimsy but are still cute, and I think these could work. The low heel also easily dress up any simple, spring outfit. 



Blue Dresses



My love for dresses has kept on growing in the past year. Right now it's all about blue dresses. 
Fun Bags




Lately I've been getting a little bored of my black Zara bag. It's a great basic, but I need something to switch things up. Florals, postcards and strawberry milk are just some of the many unique bags out there. Now I just have to find the best one for me. 
Soak up some sun, 
x Jasmine 

Check out previous wish lists - Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment