Tuesday, August 22, 2017

You're Killing Me Smalls! A Break from Redecorating


While starting off my bedroom redecoration project I've spent most of my time covered in dust, wood shavings, and paint. Not a very stylish look, but necessary to create a good foundation and get the ball rolling. I'm rounding the corner to focusing more on decor, but in the meantime it's nice to take a break and dress up a bit. 

This tee always feels right to wear in the summer. We never really vacationed during the break, so most of my memories of summers past are local or centered around the movies I loved to watch over and over on days too hot to play around. Sandlot is definitely a classic. 


Dressed in: Sandlot tee (and another), Topshop skirt (similar), Urban Outfitters necklace, Francesca's Collection Sandals





No comments:

Post a Comment