Monday, August 14, 2017

A New Series and Life Update



My life, like my room, is a bit of a mess. Two months post-graduation and I’m back at home and at a bit of a loss about what to do in so many aspects of my life. I don’t want to share too much, but I wanted to be honest, and add to the ever growing list of people letting younger ones know that most times everything doesn’t work out as you planned. Thankfully, that doesn’t mean you have to give up. "Rage, rage against the dying of the light" and all that other poetic motivation,  because it feels a little less terrible than moping around.

So in that vain, August and September are going to be full of posts about redecorating my room.  I haven't felt connected to it for a couple of years; from the clutter to the dated style (I haven't changed much since I decorated it when I was 13) and the lack of functionality it's felt pretty weird to live here. I'm no HGTV pro, but I'm excited to see what I can manage to do to reinvigorate the space and post some DIYs and transformation on here. 

Hope you're feeling a lot better than I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment