Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sweater Vests and a Late Night Corn Maze


Working makes it slightly difficult to really check off all of the activities we love to cram into the nice part of fall season, before it gets too cold. Lots of apples were consumed, I drank my fair share of pumpkin spice lattes and even did some Halloween baking. Not too shabby, but my friend and I decided to squeeze in a farm visit for a flashlight corn maze just before the temperature plummeted. 

The nighttime chill was a great chance for me to start digging into my sweaters. I love a good sweater vest because they make for some interesting layering. It'll come in handy come January when I'm tired of wearing the same sweater and jeans combo everyday. 


Dressed in: J Crew tunic, Madewell sweater vest, Gap jeans, Palladium boots 






No comments:

Post a Comment