Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hey (ya)


Hello to everyone and hello to this new blog. Here is my first outfit post (ta-da). Today I wore this to an A.P study session at my school. While there we had a small discussion on rap/hip-hop music that talks about various issues besides the usual partying and relationships. The conversation had me returning to a group that I can't seem to forget; Outkast. I wont go into a long essay on how they are able to create an incredible hit on the surface while still maintaining intelligent lyrics, but I will say that they are a group that I'm proud to say most of my friends still listen to. Now on to these shoes, which are my favorite thing to wear at the moment. They're bold, make me taller and though they have leopard pattern they seem to match everything  (probably because I have a weird fashion related, gravitational pull to wear black all the time). Well, I hope you all have an enjoyable day full of good music, and enjoy my very first blog post (Happy Birthday Fish out of Closet).


~Sweater: Target
~Jeans: Simply Vera by Vera Wang
~Shoes: Steve Madden
~Necklace (heart): Forever 21
~Necklace (layers): Target

No comments:

Post a Comment