Saturday, December 10, 2011

When you Wish Upon a Tree

When you Wish Upon a Tree

This is just a simple set i made on Polyvore. I am getting super pumped for Christmas, despite the absence of shopping for myself. Red pants and a charm bracelet have been long time wishlist members so they will always be there, especially since bright pants are making a huge return to trendy closets. Capes and rompers  have been ideas that took me a while to get used to but now I'm in love. With rompers it depends on their construction. I like them to be unique and not flimsy. Capes are weird in the sense that they don't really have a shape, but as long as they are short, rather than mid-thigh, then I wont get eaten by my coat. Hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season.
When you Wish Upon a Tree by adayinthelife featuring juicy couture jewelry


Juicy couture coat
$210 - net-a-porter.com

J Brand slim fit pants
$230 - stylebop.com

TopShop romper
£46 - topshop.com

Juicy couture jewelry
$58 - juicycouture.com

Bag
$10 - halloweencostumes.org

No comments:

Post a Comment