Friday, December 16, 2011

Undercover Santa





Tonight I went to a holiday party with a secret Santa that we (dance teachers/assistants) do every year. This year my secret Santa got me these awesome pieces from Forever 21. I've  liked Forever 21's jewelry ever since I stepped into the store for the first time. At times the pieces will break and get old, but they are so interesting and inexpensive that I always enjoy buying them no matter what. I'm most excited to wear the earrings! They are so adorable, plus bows are a trend that I haven't gotten out of my system since I was 13. As of now I'm jumping around to Copacabana by Barry Manilow because I drank coffee at the end of the party. Too bad I have to get up early tomorrow. oops =P I'll have an outfit post from what I wore to the party, in the mean time have a nice night/day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment