Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Embrace the Warmth



It is the first day of Spring and it is finally warm outside! In my short absence I've been doing some spring shopping, which has got to be my favorite thing to do. Though I love the hype and various layers of fall fashion there is just something about shedding the layers and the brightness that just makes me want to transform when it's time for Spring. This season I'm gravitating towards things that a bright but can also be used in a feminine or masculine way. The obvious trend i'm trying out now is flower pants. The first pair are the huge print skinny pant version while the second are flowy and wide-legged. There will be many outfit post very soon. Yay for Spring!! 

Top Picture
~All from H&M
Bottom Picture
~Shirt: Kohls Rock and Republic collection
~Pants: Kohls Lauren Conrad collection


No comments:

Post a Comment