Saturday, March 24, 2012

If you don't belong, don't be long




For years now I have seriously underestimated the power of a simple graphic tee. I can guess it came from the idea when I was younger that I needed to wear anything except the "normal" graphic tee in order to stand out and and be unique. Fortunately that  strange delusion is over and I'm all set to be wearing tees all the time, starting with my Micheal Jackson one. Today I went to a study session during the day (yes I'm a nerd who goes to school on Saturday) and a play during the night. As a result I have an extremely simple day to night transition, but despite the simplicity I'm rather in love with outfit (especially the pants!!) 

P.S. The title is an eloquent way to say Beat It haha and also a book including Scott Campbell,  Al Moran, Justin Theroux, Richard Price, and Terry Richardson that I'm hoping to pick up soon.  

Shirt: H&M
Pants: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment