Thursday, October 25, 2012

Catch up


I've been meaning to post, but I obviously haven't (grrrr), so this is a bit of an update of what has gone on for most of the month.

1. I went to my last Homecoming Dance. The dance isn't a very big deal at my school so I kept it kind of simple. I picked up a little dress at Macys (In my favorite color to wear!) and chunky bracelets from Charming Charlies. I also wore red peep-toe Nine West heels.



2. I checked out the new Shoppes at Target at my local Target and saw the Karina Zabete line. It was a lot of patterns and bright colors which isn't exactly me, but I was drawn to the mix of modern leather and mod shape dress and the cute lip bracelet. They will absolutely be returning in an outfit post soon. 




3. I don't have a picture to share, but I did (finally) get my braces off. So there is a strong possibility of seeing many more smiles from me. 

I hope you are all having a lovely week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment