Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am a Warrior

This past weekend I toughened up and did something slightly insane. With lots of convincing and family support I ran the Warrior Dash. The dash is essentially a hard core, adult version of your favorite childhood, gym obstacle courses. There was a lot of mud, sweat, and blood, but it was also incredibly fun. The atmosphere of competition and support made the experience one of happiness and a little bonding since I'm going away to college next year. I wholeheartedly encourage any one who is thinking about it to participate. You will not regret it as long as you have friends around, and are willing to push yourself a little farther for some fun. Here are a few shots from the weekend. My normal fashion posts will continue this weekend.


















No comments:

Post a Comment