Monday, December 3, 2012

High Knees, Heinie, Knee Highs





 Shorts: H&M Socks: ASOS Necklace: Forever 21 Sneakers: Converse 

















I attempted to come up with a clever title for this post, but that didn't work out so, excuse the nonsense above. Today is actually the one year anniversary of my blog!! It is still a small baby, but I'm, of course, very proud of it and hope it wont be a challenge to keep it up in the upcoming years as I go on to college. I would also like to thank anyone who reads or has commented on my blog. I love you all!
As for this outfit I'm not sure how, but I ended somewhere in between a 90's lone wolf and Clueless . . . am I the only one that sees that? Well either way it was a treat to actually wear sneakers, when my feet are usually shoved into something more stylish and it was fun to start messing with my new over the knee socks. Thanks again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment