Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oh, The Places You'll Go


For the senior year trip at my school we went to New York. Like most fashion folk I love going to the city so much! I have only been a few times, but each one I vividly remember and I never want to go home. As a class, we went to Madame Tussaud's,  then we broke off to do what ever we wanted around Time Square. My friends and I had a lot of fun eating lunch, doing a bit of shopping and drinking Starbucks. After the jump are various pictures of the day. I hope everyone is on vacation and loving it! 

PS- The title comes from a Dr. Seuss book that always reminds me of New York 

Sweater: Neiman Marcus for Target- Proenza Schouler Leather Skit: ASOS Tights: Forever 21 






The Bollywood room 

Salvador Dali  

F. Scott Fitzgerald
Some classic, cliche pictures of buildings and the steet




OMG Spiderman 

The first magazine and paper I have ever bought in New York City - I'm so proud 

No comments:

Post a Comment