Saturday, December 15, 2012

Back Here Again








Dress: Kirna Zabete for target
Shoes: Cristian Siriano for payless
Necklace: gift 

















This week I had induction for my schools National Honor Society. This time around, being Vice President, I had to give a speech. It was nerve wracking, but I'm glad I wasn't completely terrified. Thankfully, I got through the whole thing without a total mistake =). Now the fun part was my outfit. Staying true to my theme last year (seen here), I wore a very mod dress. Even though it is kind of shape less the fact that it was short made it work and let me show off my legs a bit without being inappropriate in front of parents and faculty. Plus who can resist a dress with pockets?! I only wore a necklace because I didn't want to be distracted on stage, and I liked how it only peeked through the zipper.

PS. Also in reference to last years post, my brother said my arms looked really nice when I held the podium during my speech. He has a new goal at the gym haha

Tumblr to see pictures of things I love
Twitter to see me talk nonsense
Lookbook for other cool people who love fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment