Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Suddenly Everything is Right

Hello! 
As I mentioned in my previous sneaker post, one of the purchases I needed to make before heading off to college was a pair or two of sneakers since I am going to do a lot more walking then I usually do. My whole shoe collection is kind of inconsistent, much like my wardrobe, due to having a school uniform for an odd period of time so I also need to get some classic shoes that I wear all the time as well. Here is what I've got so far. 
I have been lusting over these Be&D skeleton sneakers (found here) since I saw them on Teen Vogue's website ages ago and it is fulfilling to finally have them. Plus the laces are super cute ribbons.  


When I saw these palladium boots (found here) on lookbook.nu I thought they looked pretty cool, but I was unsure of whether I could actually pull them off but I'm glad I ended up getting them. The sole is super strong and I can tell they will not only last very long but will be comfortable to walk in for long periods of time. Also, check out their brand story, it's super cool. 


I have gone through many black flats in past years. Most recently I opted to buy super cheap ones because it was one of the easiest things to wear with my uniform and walk to school in - rendering them destroyed at the end of the school year. I thought the hunt for a good flat was going to be tough and also make me spend wayyyy more then I wanted to, but miraculously I found these  Zara flats (found here) through fashiolista.com and they were on sale - double score! 
What do you think of my new 'wear all the time' shoes? I only have a month, but I'm going to try and do more college based post. Thoughts?
I hope everyone is making the most out of their summer.
My title comes from the song New Shoes by Paolo Nutini

No comments:

Post a Comment