Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Robots in Disguise




shirt-Forever21 shorts-H&M flip flops-Roxy cross body- Nine West
Hello! 
So, August for me is basically going to be consumed with frantically running around trying to buy everything for college and hanging out with all my friends for one last time before we leave. The first crazy shopping trip I did was for some much needed clothes. I got mostly basics which I think will be extremely valuable once I get to school , despite them being very boring to shop for. To survive this trip I opted for a super simple graphic tee, shorts, and flip flops combo. Despite the rush to get everything done, I have had a good time reading and trying to catch up on some tv series. Plus, it's  geek week on youtube - what more could you need? 

No comments:

Post a Comment