Saturday, March 29, 2014

Space Invaders

Spring Wishlist



Blue dress, $53 / Tee and Cake red top / American Eagle Outfitters black jacket / River Island high-waisted jean shorts, $50 / Pixel Bird Print Top Koshka / Zara leather shoes / Mini zip bag / COLOR REVOLUTION

Hello! I've been having some pretty winter like weather recently, but hopefully spring is on its way. In the mean time I've been lusting over spring and summer clothes and my procrastination has inspired this post. Like every other season I'm excited to purchase some new clothes as well as bring back some old ones from storage, but I'm particularly thrilled now because I think I've got a clearer vision of what I want my style to be. I think now's the time I can truly start rebuilding my closet from the mess that was high school. Let's hope that works out, but for now here's my wish list:

Blue Dress: I was never a big dress wearer but I've been falling in love with so many recently. This one is just all around great. The color, the unexpected zipper, the preppy touch of the collar. I've been eyeing up some floral, flowy frocks as well.

Leather Jacket: I've been meaning to diversify my coat collection beyond more than just function, so of course the long quest for the perfect leather jacket for me has begun.

T-Shirts: I can't resist a good tee especially when it relates to me. One of my favorite sodas and a print that reminds me of Space Invaders Galactica - it's a no brainer. Plus they are easy to throw on over shorts or a nice skirt.

Backpack: I'm not really sure whether to call this a holographic or reflective or whatever print but it reminds me so much of my childhood and it's quite possible I might buy everything with this print on it.

High Waisted Shorts: I've official become obsessed with anything high waisted.  As for shorts I prefer a darker, sleeker pair to the the typical light and cut-off style.

Buckle Heels: With all of the practical college shoes I've been wearing recently I miss heels a lot. This pair is perfect for me to get my fix, plus they seem pretty wearable so no major pain.

Sunglasses: I love these sunglasses!! I'm seriously hoping I can find a cheaper alternative soon.

That's all for my wishlist. I hope you have a great week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment