Monday, April 7, 2014

Turn Back Time





Peplum Top: H&M Boyfriend Jeans: Gap Shoes: G.H. Bass & Co Nail Polish: Topshop in Hidden Treasure


Hello! For my birthday one of my friends got me this awesome time turner necklace and I instantly knew I wanted to feature it in a post. The necklace is so cute, but a bit of an awkward length depending on how many low cut tops you have. Despite that, with something like this peplum top it works so nicely with the gold in the front and the gold zipper in the back. Receiving this necklace kind of coincided with the news that the Harry Potter film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is going to be a trilogy. This news doesn't particularly excite me because I'm kinda over the the whole 'everything needs to be a huge trilogy franchise' thing (it worked for the last Harry Potter book because that represented a whole generation and really we needed that closure but after that any other movie thats done that just makes me go blah). Either way I'll most likely end up seeing them all simply because I'm curious and wholeheartedly from the potter-head generation so I'm dedicated for life. 
I hope you have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment