Monday, July 21, 2014

Parent Approved


From a young age my parents instilled in me a love for classic 80's movies. They were the movies that they watched when they were teenagers, and the ones I was sometimes forced to watch as a kid. Despite the required viewing, I love them so much that I now force my friends to watch them. It's important to enlighten those who are ignorant to the awesomeness. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw this tee in Forever21. My venture into wearing men's graphic tee has been super successful. Though I have a more petite frame my torso is long and my shoulders are broad and mens tees accommodate this easily. That makes for a shirt I love that is also parent approved. 

 tee: Forever21 Men's shorts and bag: H&M sandals: Francesca Collection 


No comments:

Post a Comment