Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Bit of Fall in the City



A lot of my trips to the city this semester have been for school projects and I'm usually alone,leaving me with now outfit pictures, so I decided to share some pictures of Fall and some from Halloween night. I promise I'll return with regular posts soon.
Until then, enjoy!
xx Jasmine 


Fresh apples are the best 


Washington Square 


Central Park 

Central Park 


I went to The Brooklyn Night Bazaar on Halloween (like a harvest fest, only indoors) I had a lot of fun dancing and messing around. Any place where I can dance to hits from the 80's and 90's, play arcade games, and eat pie gets a thumbs up from me.

Mini-golf





My Keyboard (I was dressed up as Gene from Bob's Burgers) also I won mini-golf :)





Apple Pie from Daly Pie - SUPER delicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment