Sunday, January 18, 2015

Chateau de Versailles


The Chateau de Versailles was my first big place to visit in France. The Chateau is so huge and beautiful. I enjoyed the symmetry of everything, it was a different style to all of the modern curvature seen back in New York City. My friends and I spent most of our time sitting around and enjoying the view, which is just as spectacular as you could imagine. Being here in the off season of tourism is nice since there are less crowds, but at times we did get pretty cold, but that's a small price to pay for the wonderful time. 

To keep up with all of my adventures in Europe you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram
xx Jasmine 

 Dressed in: H&M sweater, Levi jeans, ASOS boots, Zara purse, Hourglass lipgloss 



















No comments:

Post a Comment