Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Contrast


White and black are so timeless and easy it just kind of boggles my mind sometimes. Granted it's nearly summer and I should probably be trying to wear more color, but who can resist the contrast especially with the contrast of sweet and a little sexy. I love this crop top I picked up while I was abroad. It's on trend, but so comfy so I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing it all summer. I have a feeling there will be a lot of headbands in my future as well. 

Keep it simple,
xx Jasmine 

PS: If a crop top is making you feel exposed but you still want to wear it -- throw on a simple cardigan. 

Dressed in: Topshop crop top, H&M shorts and cardigan 
Nail Polish: OPI in "I Eat Mainely Lobster" and "Where Did Suzi's Man-Go" 





PPS: This drink is amazing! It's called Spindrift sparkling blackberry. Major yums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment