Sunday, May 17, 2015

Getting Back to Normal


Right now I'm stuck wading through the last few bits of jet lag that are still hanging on. So while I'm waiting for my dark circles to fade and for my circadian rhythm to stop making me fall asleep at 9pm I thought I'd share some things that are getting me through it all. 

Traveling, for most everyone I believe, means seriously dry skin so I replenish my face with Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask and everything else with Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme. My skin has also been having a lot of blemishes so Origins Clear Improvements active charcoal mask is also a life saver. I don't really know if this happens to anyone else but jet lag can sometimes give me some serious headaches, and staring at a screen just makes it worse, so it's good to have a book around to keep you awake minus the pain. I loved reading Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and I'm also loving Blink. It's not what I was expecting, but it's quite interesting and turned a lot of my attention to the psychology behind everything. 


I know you're suppose to just return to normal life to make the change in time go smoothly, but truthfully I just lay around in bed until it goes away and that means cute pajamas that are comfortable as well. Gap Body ones are always a good choice. To replenish my hair a mask is much needed. I've used Macadamia's Nourishing Moisture mask for years. It's a staple. Some Naked juice does the same thing for my body. Traveling doesn't always make it easy to eat healthy, so there's some vegetables and fruits that I need to get reacquainted with. 

Hope these tips help you cope with traveling or simply giving your body a much needed treat. 
xx Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment