Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dressed in Red


It's been a little over a week and it's still a little strange to be back home. I jumped right in to regular life with my brother's soccer games and later in the week I wore this to my aunt's graduation. Though I fully remember the game of soccer, it's going to take me a little time to get the hang of using a tripod again and not having the eternal sunshine that is Spain. I'm sure I'll get there eventually (cross your fingers.) 

I spotted this dress at Zara awhile ago and I imagined it being a piece that was super relaxed but could very easily make an outfit look put together. This dress lives up to all of that, but it was in the sale and they only had it in medium which was a tad too big for me. Though I didn't mind hemming it a bit and sewing up the key hole a tad as to not expose my bra strap, I think buying anything (besides tee shirts) that aren't my size needs to be a habit to kick this summer (lets cross our fingers for that one too.) 

Let's set those summer goals,
xx Jasmine 


Dressed in: Zara dress, Distorted Earth ring  , Nails Inc nail polish in Uptown







No comments:

Post a Comment