Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Ode to Levi Strauss


 I couldn't finish off the summer without doing an entire post dedicated to these denim cutoffs. Levi has always been my go to brand for any denim so far. (I'm a tad bit nervous about the launch of their new women's line. There old ones have stuck with me for so long, and more stretch could mean the new ones lose their shape easily.) So when it comes to denim shorts the best thing to do is to go for vintage cutoff Levi's. I cut them a little more because the length was a little weird for my height, but the fit is the best I've ever found any shorts I've tried and they are so comfy. I'm going to really miss these shorts once it gets colder, but I'm sure they'll stay around for awhile. 

xx Jasmine

P.S.: This ode is one of many. I've done three separate school projects on Levi Strauss and the brand, which sounds crazy, but I'm totally okay with that.


Dressed in: Levi shirt (similar), Levi shorts (from Urban Outfitters), Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in India Intrigue 





No comments:

Post a Comment