Sunday, September 20, 2015

School Update



Hello! Things have been a little crazy just trying to get set in a schedule again, and then taking on an internship (happy dance.) Coming back to campus has made me feel so much older. I've come a long way from being a freshman, and it's getting close to making some big decisions (ugh.) It's exciting, and a bit daunting, but nothing needs to be set in stone now, so I'm ready for some fun things this year. 
Because of all the craziness I probably will only be posting once a week again with some random posts here or there. I've got two concerts coming up I can't wait to put looks together for, plus the cooler weather and all the sweaters! I am definitely ready for the cooler temperatures. 

Bring on the snow!
xx Jasmine 

Dressed in: Asos top, Forever21 overalls


P.S. Loving: 
3. Taking on adult coloring - a trend I can get behind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment