Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas/Winter Wish List 2015

Christmas/Winter Wish List 2015

Christmas/Winter Wish List 2015 by adayinthelife featuring a turtleneck sweater

It's that time of year again! The time where I dream of sugar plum fairies and TopShop's latest new arrivals. Here's what I'm hoping is under the tree (or on sale at the end of year mark downs): 

Topshop petite dress
topshop.com

I love all of these woodland themed prints TopShop has on their website right now. I swear I could live in this dress. Perfectly casual, but also put together. 


Turtleneck sweater
llbean.com

I'm on my third re-watching of Gilmore Girls and I'm pretty sure I could recite it at this point. The girls are clearly infiltrating my brain and now I'm lusting after their staple of a white turtleneck (from L.L. Bean no less!) It may not be the most stylish store, not by a long shot, but it's good quality and in a larger size it'll look much more modern. And really how could I comfortable read a book underneath a tree on campus without it?


Zara navy blue pants
zara.com

So I was lusting after traditional flare jeans, but after some thinking I may want to try a cropped version instead. They're much easier to find than ones that actually have the right length for someone whose 5'2'' and they're much more geared towards a lighter spring wardrobe. 


Tech accessory
nylon.com

With all the editing I've been doing lately this one just seems like a given. Darn you AP style for not worshiping the oxford comma. 


Dr. Martens 1460 Lace Low Boot
drmartens.com

I've been eyeing these Dr. Martens for awhile, but it may be time for them to officially be in my closet. I've lost a bit of my love for knee length boots, and these could really get me through some snowy days. 


Highlight makeup
thebalm.com

Like the Docs, I've been eyeing the Mary Lou Manizer for awhile, but when I saw the set I was like 'why not try them all!' A little crazy I'll admit, but they're so glittery and beautiful. 


Grace A Memoir
amazon.com

Another long term lust and I think it's about time for me to read this one. I'm taking my last English class this semester so I'll finally be able to hop on my TBR list starting with the wonderful Grace. 


Hope your getting into the holiday cheer,
xx Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment