Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween


My roommate and I were stuck for this Halloween. The Brooklyn Bazaar, which we loved so much last year, lost their space so there was no party this year. Unfortunately for college kids who don't want to spend a lot of money, don't like college parties, and are not 21 (1 more year!) we were out of luck. So instead we had a Halloween day in. We got some Starbucks, ordered Chinese take out, and proceeded to do a bunch of makeup tutorials just for fun while listening to spooky playlists on 8tracks. As girls who don't mind in the least staying in it was a lot of fun. 
I opted to do a half skeleton face and it was so difficult. I used Pollyanne B's tutorial on Youtube and it was pretty easy to follow along, but she is much more skilled than I am. Though it's not perfect, I still think it came out pretty cool. 
Next up was the new Harley Quinn look. This is not my favorite Harley look, but I wanted something pretty easy and light after taking all that black liner off my face (this sheet mask saved my skin afterwards.) I used Pixiwoo's tutorial by Nic and it was really fun and playful makeup to put on. It's not hard to see why it was the costume of the year. 
A Halloween in isn't so bad with coffee, good food, and, of course, Hocus Pocus. 

Stay Spooky,
xx Jasmine 










No comments:

Post a Comment