Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Wish List 2016

It's that time of the year again where I start dreaming of what may be under the tree come the 25th. Here's what's been dancing around my head this month: 


Christams Wishlist



Sweaters in any form are welcome when I start gearing up for serious winter weather. Black overalls have been in the back of my mind forever and I think they will be my next 'Treat Yo Self' moment. Going out clothes that aren't dresses are something that I need to add to my closet and these Free People slips could be layered so many ways. 


Christmas Wishlist 2



Unfortunately, my skeleton sneakers have been destroyed, so new black sneakers are a must. Equally important are classic black heels and warm socks. 

Christmas Wishlist 3



With all the shows I've watched on the Food Network, I feel ready to start amassing tons of cookbooks and messing with an immersion blender. I may not be successful, but I can guarantee a mess at least. Lotion is always a winter must, and I would like to give this brand a try. 


Any Treat Yo Self items you're eyeing?
xx Jasmine  

No comments:

Post a Comment