Saturday, December 31, 2016

7 Favorite Blog Posts of 2016



Since I'm still in school, it's always a bit weird to talk about the end of the year when it's not the end of the school year. Regardless, it's a good time to do a bit of reflection and given this year I've chosen to keep it postitive. I rounded up my favorite blog posts of 2016. It was a great year particulary with all the Star Wars and books.

As for resolutions I figured graduating college is enough of a life change to warrant less intense goals. I just want to make small changes, and try new things.


Favorite Blog Posts of 2016:

A great vintage style shirt and the best coat I've ever bought.

Tea, comfort food, and great views in Dublin. 

Birthdays should always include books and brunch from now on. 

I'm obviously a big fan of Star Wars, so seeing all the costumes and inspiration behind them was amazing. 

I loved mixing these trends during the summer. 

I'm all for themed restaurants and being a lover of Tim Burton since I was a kid this trip was pretty cool. I would love to head back. 

My favorite book I've read this year. A funny and emotional memoir from a childhood hero. 


What's your New Years resolution? 
x Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment