Saturday, June 17, 2017

Bad Week, Good Outfit | Camp Collection Romper



When I took these photos it had been (and continued to be) a rough week. Looking for a job is never fun and it's made a bit worse when you're not a patient or optimistic person. Fortunately, this was a pretty good day. I'm not a beach person, but I can get on board when it's barely 75 degrees, it's the middle of the week, and there are maybe 10 people on the beach total. Good company helps too. 


I've been eyeing up the Camp Collection recently and I was lucky enough to get two pieces for my birthday. I struggle with dressing in the summer (there's so few opportunities for layers) but I like the style they've gone with. They have a lot of very simple pieces, but the 70s inspiration makes them a bit more unique and fun to style with modern trends. This Fonda romper is a great example; it's a simple terry item, but has the interesting details of the almost mandarin style collar and trims on the sleeves and shorts. 
It's a new summer staple. 


Dressed in: Camp Collection romper







No comments:

Post a Comment