Thursday, July 13, 2017

Warped Tour 2017


I don't usually seek out nostalgia, but I don't avoid it either. I'll get excited about a new collection at Urban Outfitters inspired by cartoons I watched as a kid, but admittedly skeptical of all movie reboots. So it was a little surprising when my best friend offered to get me tickets to Warped Tour for my birthday and I was immediately ecstatic. 

I guess my instincts were correct because the event was a blast! It reminded me of my angst-filled teen years but also made me happy to be older and not take things so seriously. The line up was pretty entertaining as well, though metal is still something I'm not into. Then again, any music and sun is great to uplift your mood. 


American Authors

Our Last Night
Jule Vera and Watsky

No comments:

Post a Comment