Saturday, July 8, 2017

Oh, Universe; Gallant Concert Outfit


My dive into concert-going during college has made me crave seeing someone live every couple of months at least. It had been awhile since my last one, so when I heard Gallant was coming back to NYC with John Legend I jumped on the opportunity. Gallant has been a recent favorite that I can't stop listening to. His songs hit on emotions that others try to convey, but usually end up falling flat and more basic than emotional. 

As usual I wanted to incorporate some of the his style into what I wore, but I came to a bit of a stand still. It was way too hot to wear a sleek blazer, and after scouring my closet I found out I have little to no yellow in my wardrobe. The small bit of black and yellow I did find was some Batman socks. Not exactly the vibe I was going for but I'll take it. As for the rest, I was trying to keep cool as temperatures and humidity rise. Though, it's always a good idea to grab an extra layer to combat overzealous air conditioning. 

Oh, and the concert was awesome. I just love Gallant so much.


Dressed in: old Zara tank and button up (similar here and here), Levi Wedgie shorts, batman socks, Palladium Sneakers, Urban outfitters purse (similar), Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil in Cruella 







No comments:

Post a Comment