Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Oddity of Fall


Though I'm not one to get excited about fall when it's still 90 degrees out, I love the whole mentality of the season. Nothing's really happening; the temperature changes, some harvesting begins but there isn't an abrupt changewhen the time comes around. And yet, we have created something to make the change feel huge.

As the season changes I love getting cozy, drinking warm drinks, and sometimes I even find myself just smiling at a pile of leaves in the sunlight. It doesn't really makes sense and yet everything feels a little more pleasant and special.  I guess I've chosen to just embrace it rather than question any further. I'll just throw on a Harry Potter windbreaker, grab some coffee and enjoy a soccer game. 


Dressed In: HP windbreaker from Kohls (not available online, but they have tons of great HP clothing), Brandy Melville dress






No comments:

Post a Comment