Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Plaid and Dangerous



I have been toying with the idea of wearing plaid for a month or so. I'm not really sure if it's from watching copious amounts of Supernatural and Teen Wolf or Vogue UK's September issue, but either way I caved. Even though the shirt I picked up at H&M is not the tradition flannel style (It's much lighter and slightly sheer) I took a note from my favorite characters and paired it with a graphic tank, denim, and boots that are so comfortable I wouldn't mind running for my life from werewolves and other supernatural creatures in them - though realistically they did prevent me from burning my ankle that night (we were burning our uniforms, I was poking the fire, we stopped to take pictures . . . I clearly wasn't thinking). Anyway, I hope you like these pictures and stay out of danger, supernatural or otherwise. 

shirt- H&M tank and shorts- Forever 21 boots- Palladium 



Picture credit (right to left) - Here and Here

No comments:

Post a Comment