Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Adventures




Hello! 
So, I am now officially moved in to college. It's kinda weird because I don't really have a routine yet and basically I'm working out what to do as I go along- hence no outfit posts :(. On the bright side one of my friends took another friend and I into Manhattan. It was pretty gloomy, hence the dark pictures, but we had a lot of fun fooling around at Grande Central and to Toys R Us in Time Square. I hope everyone in University is settling well and if you have any advice send it my way either in comments or on Tumblr. In turn if you have any questions for me feel free to ask. More fashion related posts will be up soon. 

Tumblr to see pictures of things I love 
Twitter to see me talk nonsense 
Lookbook for other cool fashion people 

No comments:

Post a Comment