Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Unexpected


 shorts H&M, Shoes BE&D, sunglasses Francesca's collection


Hello! 
It's so nice to be blogging again! Even though it hasn't been long at all it feels like forever. Recently I have been super confident in my choice to come to college in NYC. My classes are interesting enough, but I love going into Manhattan the most. Even if we have a plan, something unexpected happens and next thing you know you're watching Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" and dipping your feet into water at the High Line. It may seem cliche, but that's how I live my life now and it's kinda awesome. Fashion wise, I've been taking advantage of the few summery days we have left with shorts and some fun color combinations (I could get used to mustard yellow) and wearing sunglasses (I think they make me look cool on campus). I've also been watching live streams of NYFW in between classes and I'm planning to do a big post after it ends. I hope you have a wonderful day. 
PS If you want to hear more specifically about my adventures in NYC then I have to tumblr I must do for class that talks all about it - here stay tuned :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment