Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Back at the Bazaar | Halloween 2016


This Halloween was a throwback. The Brooklyn Bazaar has opened their doors again, now at a brand spanking new location, and I was really excited to check it out.  We had a lot of fun there two years ago dancing, playing mini golf, and eating pie on Halloween.  Only, this year I traded in my Gene Belcher costume for the lamp from A Christmas Story

The new place is very different. Unlike just a huge warehouse with everything flowing into each other, everything's a little more sectioned off. We grabbed some drinks downstairs and after messing around in the photo booth we headed upstairs for the concert. Way Out were my favorite out of lineup, but like every Halloween I was more focused on checking out everyone else's' costume. 

Though it's not the crazy mash-up of everything in one room like it once was, I enjoyed seeing the new Bazaar and I think a trip back for one of their market nights is in the near future.

On to the next holiday, 
x Jasmine 




No comments:

Post a Comment